Designed for use along coastlines and borders, IRIS Coastal Surveillance is a distributed surveillance system that enables users to detect and monitor unknown vessels within a large geographical area. The system allows for a two-way exchange of data between a central headquarters and other assets, allowing offshore patrol vehicles to be given intercept information from the command centre and enabling them to respond promptly and efficiently.
Based on our IRIS Radar with Vision system, IRIS Coastal Surveillance receives information from a wide range of integrated sources including radar, sensors, CCTV, the internet and other computer networks.
As with all Marlan products, IRIS Manager is a flexible system that is tailored to the precise requirements of each user.
features and benefits
- An ideal solution for organisations monitoring a large geographical area
- Flexible modular system
- Tailored to meet your current requirements
- Evolves to meet your changing needs
- Future-proof design
- allows components to be upgraded while keeping core system
- avoids system replacement costs and upheaval
- Sensors can be sited on a variety of assets including patrol boats, buoys and interceptor craft
- tailored to suit the requirements of each situation
- Live data sharing
- enables rapid response and efficient resource coordination
- Multi-site sensors
- deliver a complete traffic picture beyond line of sight