IRIS Traffic Monitor is a cost-effective vessel traffic monitoring system that allows users to observe and track all activities within the maritime environment, helping to maintain safety and security without actively managing the environment.
Based on our IRIS Radar with Vision system, IRIS Traffic Monitor receives information from a wide range of integrated sources including radar, sensors, CCTV, the internet and other computer networks, delivering a detailed, easily assimilated overview of every aspect of the environment, moment by moment.
As with all Marlan products, IRIS Traffic Monitor is a flexible system that is tailored to the precise requirements of each user.
features and benefits
- Vessel traffic monitoring within the budget of small ports and harbours
- Easily monitor the movement of vessels in and around your maritime environment
- Flexible modular system
- Tailored to meet your current requirements
- Evolves to meet your changing needs
- Future-proof design
- allows components to be upgraded while keeping core system
- avoids system replacement costs and upheaval
- Synchronised multi-sensor record and playback
- reduces operator time, errors and cost when reviewing data
- facilitates incident investigation e.g. Marine Accident Investigation Branch (MAIB)