Maritime environments can be complex and hazardous, but their safety and security can be greatly enhanced when managed efficiently using technology that’s designed to simplify the vast information required to handle these challenges.
IRIS Traffic Manager is a powerful vessel traffic monitoring and management system that delivers a detailed real-time overview of maritime environments, allowing users to manage the traffic, improve efficiency and ensure enhanced levels of safety.
Based on our IRIS Radar with Vision system, IRIS Traffic Manager receives information from a wide range of integrated sources including radar, sensors, CCTV, the internet and other computer networks, enabling users to manage vessel traffic, communicate with vessels, record data and review incidents.
As with all Marlan products, IRIS Traffic Manager is a flexible system that is tailored to the precise requirements of each user.
features and benefits
- Flexible modular system
- Tailored to meet your current requirements
- Evolves to meet your changing needs
- Future-proof design
- allows components to be upgraded while keeping core system
- avoids system replacement costs and upheaval
- Multi-site sensors
- deliver a complete traffic picture beyond line of sight
- High quality display and improved clutter suppression
- enables enhanced target detection
- Synchronised multi-sensor record and playback
- reduces operator time, errors and cost when reviewing data
- essential for the Marine Accident Information Board (MAIB)
- Zone monitoring provides early warnings and alarms
- detects risky or unwanted traffic behaviour